S2000 or Z4?

Which car do you think could hold it's own in a race between the Honda S2000 and the BMW Z4? Being a fan of JDM's, I typically lean toward the S2000 - which to me has a better design...

The Z4 has a bigger engine which leads me to believe the Honda would have to work a little harder w/o mods... but the S2000 weighs a bit less so... what do you guys think?

hondas2000f.jpg

S2000 Specs

Engine - V4

Weight - 2864 lbs

Horsepower - 237 at 7800

bmwz4a.jpg

Z4 Specs

Engine - V6

Weight - 3086 lbs

Horsepower - 255 at 6600

Which car do you think could hold it's own in a race between the Honda S2000 and the BMW Z4? Being a fan of JDM's, I typically lean toward the S2000 - which to me has a better design...

The Z4 has a bigger engine which leads me to believe the Honda would have to work a little harder w/o mods... but the S2000 weighs a bit less so... what do you guys think?

hondas2000f.jpg

S2000 Specs

Engine - V4

Weight - 2864 lbs

Horsepower - 237 at 7800

bmwz4a.jpg

Z4 Specs

Engine - V6

Weight - 3086 lbs

Horsepower - 255 at 6600

Threads like this are banned for a reason. It all depends. BTW, the S2K doesn't have a V4.

what do you guys think?

i think youre a troll..

IMO S2K, and it has a I4 not V4

if you want to know soo bad.. youtube it.. im sure there is a vid of a Z4 vs a S2K somewhere

badass green color though

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats almost the exact same color as codeboys civi bleh

joker_005.jpg

Archived