carbon fiber hood

dragonball6789

if i was you i would only get seibon or carbon creations. they have good quality CF :thumbsup:

you get what you pay for.. buy cheap CF youll get sh!tty quality CF

but if you ask me before getting a cf hood, i would do the usual suspension, i/h/e, and wheels.. then go for the CF hood.. but thats if i was in your shoes

if i was you i would only get seibon or carbon creations. they have good quality CF :thumbsup:

you get what you pay for.. buy cheap CF youll get sh!tty quality CF

I would add to this list VIS.

You know...if I was you, I'd do the essentials first.....stuff like benen tow hooks, shift light, shift knob and boot....etc.... :D

nate.. could you get my d!ck out of your mouth for just 2 minutes?

thanks

nate.. could you get my d!ck out of your mouth for just 2 minutes?

thanks

Lighten up man.....are you seriously too dumb to tell that was a joke by the smiley I added?....and the d!ck comment....wow, you prove that you are a much lower person than I am....congrats.

how do you even have 3055 posts brian?

ive been a member since january 18th of 06 and i only have 991.

thats ridiculous.

because im the shizniz dewd!!! :happy:

nate, ive been on edge and little shat has pissed me off lately.. missions every night with about 5 hours of sleep inbetween each mission.. little stuff starts setting you off.. thank god ive only got a little over 3 weeks left here.. but we're going to have missions almost every day until we leave >_<

they do the same thing your factory tow hooks do, just they stick out of the front bumper and rear bumper

heres you go::

front::

011-1.jpg

rear::

32126690001_large.jpg

really want to purchase a carbon fiber hood for my civic and i have been looking on ebay. they average about $450+. i really don't want to pay that much but im not willing to sacrifice quality. any idea's??

What city are you in? If your in LA I have a friend that works at a shop that gives the hook ups on carbon fiber hoods. I scored one for $300 brand new and the quality was great. Its called A1 Motorsports. They have a website www.A1-Motorsports.com. Check them out.

really want to purchase a carbon fiber hood for my civic and i have been looking on ebay. they average about $450+. i really don't want to pay that much but im not willing to sacrifice quality. any idea's??

how about you use that 450 bucks and order some minor parts from skunk2.com there not as exspensive as every one thinks i bought a d-series cam and cam shaft for a bout 270 bucks bout a year ago and no i'm not an advitiser for skunk2 the #1 import parts dealer in usa

d series parts are cheaper than b or k series.. but im with you :thumbsup:

i still say i/h/e/s and a nice set of wheels, then if you feel the need to get a cf hood go for it then

try this website. http://www.bodykits.com/Honda/Civic-2Dr/Bo...versions/Hoods/

If you have a www.carsponsorship.com account you can get a 45% discount. and you can get discounts on hundreds of other things through car sponsorships.com

i don't really like the look of tow hooks and its seems like a waste of money. im looking a some wheels on tire rack right now. i live in ny and it seems anything i ever buy for my car comes from cali. i don't want to lower my car but i would like to stiffin up the suspension. since the si already has a good suspension from the factory not really sure if i sould replace or just add on suspension parts what u think?

i don't really like the look of tow hooks and its seems like a waste of money. im looking a some wheels on tire rack right now. i live in ny and it seems anything i ever buy for my car comes from cali. i don't want to lower my car but i would like to stiffin up the suspension. since the si already has a good suspension from the factory not really sure if i sould replace or just add on suspension parts what u think?

I think you should look into a sway bar kit and strut tower bars.

Archived