What up

acidburn

Alex, what german car do you own? Please tell me it is a BMW M3 GTR????????????????????? I am wanting one of those.

Thats cool that you don't owe on your cars.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice cars. even the s-10. those things have a little giddy up and go. i have to say that those civics are starting to grow on me. keep pics coming

Alex, what german car do you own? Please tell me it is a BMW M3 GTR? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? I am wanting one of those.

Not quite.

01' VW GTI VR6. I love the low end torque that it's got. Something I'm not used to.

He has..one moderately expensive car..a Civic, and an S10..and you're asking if he wipes his ass with 100's? LOL.

I know I sure as hell ain't paying for an 08 Civic. Let alone an S10 + SLK + others + gas + insurance.

Eff that. I can barely pay for an 05 Civic + insurance.

Yeah the insurance is a bitch on the cars, but the truck is the lowest you can go. I don"t drive the SLK all the time. I drive my truck more than any of them.

I can't say I'm a fan of the tail lights on the truck.

Tell me Chris, of what ethninticity do you originate?

im going to guess white.. :happy:

the s-10 i think if you put stock tails, minus that spoiler, plus some 18's (chrome) and a little drop with a nice shower the truck would look awesome

i think these just a little bit deeper would look awesome on it::

torq-thrust-2.jpg

this is them on a S-10::

s10zz43_34.jpg

95s102-b.jpg

As for the S-10: I am going to do an engine swap. Wanted to put an LS-7 in it, either supercharged or twin turboed. But I changed my mind on that because I would have to gut the whole engine bay, in order to do it. I think I am going to do a V-6 supercharged instead, for the sure fact, I have to change just the motor mounts and a few smaller things. The truck already sits below factory height, but I think I am going to get coil overs and lower it a little more. I am going to change out the tail lights again, and through a decent sound system in the bed of the truck. Oh yeah and wheels. I am going to also get it repainted. Thats not all I am going to do to it, there is more.

As for the Civic: I am looking at a set of motegi 17' for it, that I will hope to have in a couple of months. I am going to get the windows tinted, hopefully in a couple of weeks. I am thinking about an engine swap, but not sure if I want to do that right now, because my car has less than 10k on it. My brother is a mech., and he said he would swap it for me, if he wanted me to do that. But I may just build on this one.

Under the hood:

Cold air Intake

Exhaust system (with the muffler looking as much as stock as it can, and having a clean sound.)

Ignition

Fuel system

Maybe cams and valves

headers

intercooler

turbo (is what I am thinking currently, but I may supercharge it instead).

Sway bars

Etc........

Interior:

Carbon fiber (maybe, but will probably roll with the gary instead)

new speakers ( 6 speaker set now, well 7 if you include the sub, I put in it, a week after I had it)

Racing seats ( a nice set, not a ricer set.)

Etc........

Exterior:

Wheels (17-to 18 Motegi's)

Coil over springs ( lowered to an inch all the way around) Don't want it to low, live in an area with low dipped places.

Better brakes, with the calipers painted.

Windows tinted

Etc.........

Some have asked me to do a body kit. The only reason why I am not is because I live in an area, that has bad pot holes and low dipped places, and will f**k a body kit up bad. Take my word for it, it messed my Extreme up pretty good. I think a stock looking car, as you can have it on the outside looks clean.

As for the SLK 350, I am leaving it pretty much like it is.

cant boost and have a header.. turbo mani yes.. so either boost or go NA dont waste your money buying a header then going boost and loose money.. and motegi wheels are fail IMO, 17s good 18s BAD.. +1 to no bodykit.. front lip is alot better :thumbsup:

there is a guy out my dads house that has a badass boxbody s10 with a built 350.. its tubbed and all.. pretty sick S10

S_adbell: have no faith in me do you.

Brian: Before I do anything performance wise, I am going to get in and mess around with the computer so I don't short change myself on anything. I am glad I have a mech, in the family, that knows honda's pretty well.

foglightshot2.jpg

This is my roomates car back when we were in high school.

Can anyone guess what it is?

Looks fast, ran slow.

0-60 in 5 min.

This car was totaled many years ago.

R.I.P.

Does any one remember Next Level Performance?

They were based out of Birmingham Alabama.

I also have pics of some of the cars they did before they went under.

Archived