How to

BrIaN EG2

thinking about buying this, so i have a few questions::

img.jpg

does anybody know how to properly install a shift light, to which RPM should i make it light up, and how do i do that?

my friend with a 08 Si is also wondering because he just mounted his in the Si but also needs some help. thanks guys/girls :happy:

The b7 has a built in cutout anyway. You will be hard pressed to damage it by shifting too late. Not to mention it stops producing what little power it does have 500rpm before the cutout.

okay well thanks for the bashing but im also trying to help out a friend..

as well i was trying to get a few things just to set off my interior.. not many things i can do thats inside my budget ATM, seeing that i need to buy a plane ticket so i can go home on block leave and im saving for a swap. i would buy the bride seats if i had the swap already but id much rather have a swap than the seats right now..

and no rob its not a huge ass tach just the light and its mounted on the steering column not the dash..

okay well thanks for the bashing but im also trying to help out a friend..

as well i was trying to get a few things just to set off my interior.. not many things i can do thats inside my budget ATM, seeing that i need to buy a plane ticket so i can go home on block leave and im saving for a swap. i would buy the bride seats if i had the swap already but id much rather have a swap than the seats right now..

and no rob its not a huge ass tach just the light and its mounted on the steering column not the dash..

I understand this. You DON'T need a shift light, and you DON'T need a huge ass tach with a shift light. Save your money for some MAD TYTE JDM YO stuff. TM

good point, but you also DONT need a car.. so are you going to walk?

there is plenty of sh!t that people DONT need these days and they have.. its a WANT thing.. so before you tell people they DONT need something take a look at yourself and look at all the junk you have that you DONT need :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Archived