New project

bluebyu

So I picked up a new project this weekend. Started tearing into it somewhat. I already know what color scheme and all I'm going with and I have a b18 just sitting in the garage so I'm putting that in there. Please feel free to shoot me some ideas and or comments thanks.

l_a9f9a5336d4645cb95cbf1df77980b14.jpg

l_c21be537cdfe460da22703e274ffdc2e.jpg

l_30dc1efdfda7405caf99d605c2f6974a.jpg

I like the wheels.

If you are painting it something other than black please make sure to coordinate the engine bay. Nothing worse then laziness ruining a nice paint job.

You doing a full/half interior or going full race gut?

I like the wheels.

If you are painting it something other than black please make sure to coordinate the engine bay. Nothing worse then laziness ruining a nice paint job.

You doing a full/half interior or going full race gut?

I'm doing full black interior. As for the paint I'm gonna do a desert sand metallic with carbon kevlar hood, hatch, and duckbill with gun metal wheels. I know what you mean lol since there is no motor once I have everything done, the jams and engine bay will be the same color as the car.

Lol yeah a n00b to HF maybe but I've been building projects for years. Yeah I like that paint I was gonna do a desert sand metallic on my sol but changed my mind.

I probably will even though I'm not a fan of wire tucks, but since it isn't gonna have power steering or heat and a/c I will probably tuck the wires, relays, and the clusters of connectors. I wont relocate the better and fuse boxes tough.

Archived