92 hatch shell

hiemsnox

Ok so here is the deal, i might be buying a 92 civic hatch with a gsr motor in it, if i do that i plan on taking out the motor and tranny and what ever else i need to do the swap into a del sol of mine. what i want to know is whould anyone be interested in the shell and about how much i should expect to get out of it, supposedly the brakes and suspension have already been swapped with the gsr parts too so i guess its a little upgraded?

i dont have the car yet, i just want to figure how much money i can make back after taking out the engine.

thanks

^where are you/the car located?

im near dayton ohio and the hatch is located east of columbus ohio... but if i got it i would be bringing it back to my house to work on taking the motor out

• 2 weeks later...
if you get the shell would you sell me the hatch cylinders with the mounts in the glass? im located in ohio, down here in chillicothe

actually scratch that. if you are just taking the motor and tranny out, PM me if you get it, i may be interested in the shell.

Archived