OEM Del Sol Wing for sale

kirbydelslow

i really think that ppl post here with del sol stuff just cause they know that we are the only ones that will want the item...maybe we can get a way so that ppl can post that they posted something in the for sale section... cause im getting tired of hearing everyone say wrong section everytime someone new posts something in the del sol section

i really think that ppl post here with del sol stuff just cause they know that we are the only ones that will want the item...maybe we can get a way so that ppl can post that they posted something in the for sale section... cause im getting tired of hearing everyone say wrong section everytime someone new posts something in the del sol section

forum rules clearly state that for sale item need to be posted in the classifieds section and you need to have 25 posts to sell an item. you have to check off that you agree to the forum rules during the sign up process.

just for you...

WRONG SECTION!

:happy:

Yeah but I bet he sold it anyway....
naw not yet. haha

need some glue so you can put your face back together when it hit the floor and shattered?

OOOOOH FACE!! :o

Archived