VIP style

sorry i got really bored and started looking through VIP style cars and thought i would share it with everybody :happy:

07-06-21-VIP-lexus-gs-300.jpg

lexusls430finalbig7wf.jpg

n2n7k4.jpg

8.jpg

okay how the hell isnt this broken :crazy:

carnival9.jpg

thomas yeah its all show no go, its VIP, sh!ts sexy! :drool:

and umm stan that angle is called camber :thumbsup:

and the only picture i see of a car with too much camber would be the last one where i said i dont see how thats not broken.. the rest look like pure sex!

my favorite ones are the 2nd and 3rd picture, those are HAWT!!!

meh not my style, too vain for me. "look at me everyone i have too much money"

yeah i know what you mean.. but it would still be nice to have one.. people necks would snap, lol

id rather have one of these over some ugly ass monster truck looking caprice classic with 24's..

VIP >>>>>>>> CAPRICE CLASSIC w/ DONKS :happy:

On a civic if you disconnected your rear control arm in the rear end you could get the camber out that far. The shock is mounted on a single bolt that would allow a wide range of motion without stressing the suspension. I wouldn't drive it faster then an idle though.

That Lexus with epic camber is more than likely bagged and fully capable of driving without issues.

Do looooooooove me a GS400. Or SC300/400..2JZ swap..on dished out 20's..LOL.

he doesn't even need tires he just rides on the inside lip of the rim

yeah i know what you mean.. but it would still be nice to have one.. people necks would snap, lol

id rather have one of these over some ugly ass monster truck looking caprice classic with 24's..

VIP >>>>>>>> CAPRICE CLASSIC w/ DONKS :happy:

very true. i saw a video on youtube of a guy who lifted his suburban so he could put 30's on it. i think the rims and the lift cost more than the car, and he gained nothing from it, other than proving Darwin wrong.

Archived