My Failed Attempt.

Not really a wire tuck, I just hid some wires, cleaning up the engine bay a little. Now it doesn't look as cluttered, need to clean it though.

Was. . .

DSC00501.jpg

Now. . .

DSC01247.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. Bad or Good comments, doesn't matter. It's expected from some of you. XD

Outside of show cars that are rarely driven, wire tucks are pointless and more of a hassle than they're worth. When you gotta fix the car, you have to pull all the f*cking wires back out.

When we did the five speed swap, for some reason it didn't work, So I just got rid of it instead of f*cking with it. Don't really use it that much, I rarely use the bypass. I'm just going to miss not having it for long drives. =P

Doesn't look much different..doesn't help when the Del Sol engine bay is slammed to the gills with things that most of the time can't be hidden though.

Indeedy it is haha. Thanks. :D It does work great.

I bought mine awhile back and they shipped it super late, so i called them and said i didnt get it yet. So the next day i got it... then a couple days later i got the one they sent out as a replacement! haha ...fyi Andys Auto Sport is terrible, ive had nothing but bad stuff happen when i buy from them.

you tucked maybe one wire.. and took a couple brackets and removed CC module.

not a wire tuck.

This is a wire tuck.

IMG_1538.jpg

that intake looks like a limp wiener.

no offense but your wire tuck just made it look stock again. it is an improvement over what it was before

you tucked maybe one wire.. and took a couple brackets and removed CC module.

not a wire tuck.

This is a wire tuck.

IMG_1538.jpg

FFS If you read the first post, I said it wasn't a tuck, I hid wires. So STFU and stuff your egobullcrap up your ass.

Of course that sh*t can be tucked. It's in a f*cking em1. It won't have power steering, it won't have air conditioning or half the other sh*t that Dylan's car has to keep it a decent daily driver.

Of course that sh*t can be tucked. It's in a f*cking em1. It won't have power steering, it won't have air conditioning or half the other sh*t that Dylan's car has to keep it a decent daily driver.

<3

It's an outstanding tuck, it's just that a majority of the k-swap cars out there won't have power steering or air conditioning or anything else that most cars that have the original motor and hardware will have..

And for those that do, well..kudos to you for having a huge bank account.

Archived