k24 into a CRX

JACKED INDUSTRIES

Hey everyone. We are new here and we have a question. Were doing a swap and this is What we have

1989 Honda crx si pictures at www.jackedindustries.com in our projects section.

MOTOR - (stock) k24a4 out of a 2004 honda accord. (not a TSX)

TRANS - (stock) 5speed manual out of 2004 honda accord.

Does anyone have ANY experiance doing this swap? right now we are working on the positioning of the motor and we keep hitting the rear subframe. Do we have to reposition our mouts or do we chop a little bit out of our rear subframe. by little i mean like maybe an inch (maybe)If we can find anyone that knows what they are doing We would rather ask you then find out all the hard ways.

It is scary you are performing this level of an installation and yet cannot figure out how to post something properly on an internet web forum.

Hence the word NEW dumb ass!

I should have expected this kind of intelligence from a honda forum.

All insults and no one who accually knows what they are talking about. just a bunch of highschoolers with a book full of smartass comments.

Maybe if you spent more time on the cars and less on forums would have something smart to say.

It is scary you are performing this level of an installation and yet cannot figure out how to post something properly on an internet web forum.

+1

this guy is a tool

I don't think I want to even get started this morning.

The guy called me a high schooler. That kind of makes me feel young again. It's like getting carded at the bar anymore. :laugh:

It is a very complicated installation you are attempting. On this whole board I think there are three regular members that have k swaps in various vehicles. One guy did all the work himself, one is a work in process and the third one the guy bought the car already swapped. If anyone does answer your question it would only be guessing or something they read somewhere else. You would be better off to drum up a conversation with the company that made your mounts or shafts. They will have come in contact with a lot of people attempting this and maybe have done a car or two themselves.

actually there smart guy if you read jasons aka xeryons last post it might be of some help to you.. maybe you should wait around and see what the members that have a K swap done to their cars say about your swap.. i say wait for cranny to answer your post but whatever do what you do..

So What do you guys talk about? your video games? I guess I will go Find the smart people.

Who has time for games when I spend all my time reading 6 threads about the same CRX K swap.

Smart has nothing to do with it. You need to find someone with experience. Please accept my apology if I do not have experience with a swap that probably has not been completed in more then 1000 cars worldwide.

This whole thread is a failure. You are mocking us for lack of experience yet you have none yourself. You were the one that turned to a random internet forum for help for your professional garage work. Why would you expect a specific answer to your esoteric question?

Who has time for games when I spend all my time reading 6 threads about the same CRX K swap.

Smart has nothing to do with it. You need to find someone with experience. Please accept my apology if I do not have experience with a swap that probably has not been completed in more then 1000 cars worldwide.

This whole thread is a failure. You are mocking us for lack of experience yet you have none yourself. You were the one that turned to a random internet forum for help for your "professional" garage work. Why would you expect a specific answer to your esoteric question?

fixed :thumbsup:

get your "sweet chevy astro" and tow that piece of crap outta here!!!!

if you "expected this kind of intelligence from a forum with a bunch of high schoolers" you are a loser for even giving it a shot! You shouldve just been patient and waited for a legit answer. I KNOW you wouldve gotten some help but you already screwed that up. good luck

okay i got it step by step..

1 get in and start your car, 2 drive to the nearest mountain/cliff, 3 drive off because nobody will miss you :thumbsup:

i would tell you a forum that will give you alot of help but eff you :effyou:

Ok ok. You win. Im sorry for my attitude. I get a little offended when the first post to my question is "f*ck OFF AND DIE" you should monitor the professionalizm if any of you take this crap seriously. If you ask me this who forum is a "fail" if thats how someone is treated when someone new asks a question.

Im done with this site. Dont bother posting anything after this Because I wont be back. Peace out. :thumbsup:

Ok ok. You win. Im sorry for my attitude. I get a little offended when the first post to my question is "f*ck OFF AND DIE" you should monitor the professionalizm if any of you take this crap seriously. If you ask me this who forum is a "fail" if thats how someone is treated when someone new asks a question.

Im done with this site. Dont bother posting anything after this Because I wont be back. Peace out.:thumbsup:

Oh youll be back! they aaaaaalways come back! haha jk :laugh:

forget it man, hes not coming back remember??? :p

Yea. Time to talk about video games and high school (and post whore until it is locked) now that he is gone.

Or I could open a new thread about my car alternator windmill I am starting to build to run my garage heater.

I agree with him though... Maybe not about video games and crap but when you ask a serious question on forums, u never get a real answer. It is the same with my mazda on the mazda forums.

Serious questions get answered all the time. But when you ask if anyone has had problems putting a K24 into a CRX, or a J30 into a Del Sol, or an R20 into a Prelude, you're not going to get a whole lot of answers. Especially when the post is made 10 times over.

If you're doing custom swaps that haven't been done a hell of a lot of times before, then you better have a good idea what you're getting yourself into. Good luck to OP, who will probably never return here, but if so, post up an answer and some pics!

Archived