i has a predickeyment

Lower total center of gravity. Improved torque curve from the smaller wheel and tire combo. Car handles like a beast and with the smaller wheels and tires I make the most out of my little 105hp

Not to mention we're talking mid 90's honda's, they werent made to put 18's under them...

Anyway it'll look much better with a 2-3inch drop. If you don't have alot of ridiculous speedbumps, etc you'd be fine with a 3-inch drop really. Mines 2.25-2.5 or so and my exhaust piping hangs a little low and I've never bottomed out. You just have to be cautious when you drive, which isn't a bad or hard thing for most of us.

• 1 month later...

I have 2 sets. One set has a wheel with a little curb rash (not bent) - $400

Other set has no curb. -$450

Both sets have good tires.

This may seem steep for forum prices but I keep in mind what they would bring on ebay if I chose to sell them there. I've seen ppl pay $600 (with shipping) for good si's w/ good tires.

I've shipped rims before. It's a pain to wrap them, but for the money, it's worth it.

Archived