Obama to start higher taxes on Asprin

CleanGSR

Anybody here about this. Obama is going to start taxing Asprin like crazy. Apparently the reasoning is that it's white and it works.

>_< Sorry...heard that the other day and thought it was kinda funny.

Anybody here about this. Obama is going to start taxing Asprin like crazy. Apparently the reasoning is that it's white and it works.

>_< Sorry...heard that the other day and thought it was kinda funny.

i'd be laughing out loud right no but i'm class so i have to just laugh inside.

our lovely governator is upping tax to over 9% here. why the fck do these guys have to keep screwing with everything? just leave it alone!

our lovely governator is upping tax to over 9% here. why the fck do these guys have to keep screwing with everything? just leave it alone!

maybe because our economy is in the crapter and things need to change.

yes we can

haha

Why tax Asprin? Let's legalize drugs and tax those!

I'm against taxing people for this and that, left and right! I'll tax his a**!! I hate this!

Also, I hate that income tax is so much per brackets: the more you make, the more you are taxed! Why did I go to college or work hard again??!!

Why tax Asprin? Let's legalize drugs and tax those!

I'm against taxing people for this and that, left and right! I'll tax his a**!! I hate this!

Also, I hate that income tax is so much per brackets: the more you make, the more you are taxed! Why did I go to college or work hard again??!!

Re-read my first post Lina. It was a joke. "He's taxing Asprin because it's white and it works....."

Oh, and you went to college and work hard so that your welfare neighbors don't have to. That's how we roll.

But Obama can do no wrong, Oprah said he's "the one".

and we all know oprah is the oracle, and neo died in the end, so clearly he wasnt the one...could it be?

Archived