91 CRX SI

spd2fst4u

Alright, I own a 91 crx and I would like to buy some struts. I called up napa for some quick struts (direct drop ins) and they told me they don't make them for my car. Well I don't know where to go from here... Can someone help me find something for my car? I want it to ride good again. THANKS!!

• 2 weeks later...
Do people even make an effort any longer?

/facepalm

How about just help out somebody. People ask on these forums because the people on here have been thBytrough this stuff. And may have got a good deal or BAD deal from someone. Quit being an ass! EVERYONE!

By the way, go to Les Schwab (how ever its spelt) and they have them. There expensive as crap though. I KNOW for a fact they have them because i got a quote for my 91 crx.

Get a set of KYB GR-2's or Tokico HP's (Blues). I'd prefer the Blues personally, but both are considered to be a stock replacement shock and both are only slightly stiffer than OEM and will ride great. You can jump on Ebay Motors and find places selling either shock for your car and just check their rep to make sure it's good before buying.

You can also probably check www.nolimitmotorsport.com for the shocks. I've bought from them in the past and always had good experiences.

How about just help out somebody. People ask on these forums because the people on here have been thBytrough this stuff. And may have got a good deal or BAD deal from someone. Quit being an ass! EVERYONE!

+1

I concur with you good sir :thumbsup:

oh oh yessuh yessuh mastuh of HF :bow:

Archived