this is crazy watch this.

nnoossss

lmao that was amazing. you might wanna say that aint exactly work safe! I don't get how the russian guy didn't say anything about the camera though....

yea i kno but he looked pretty pissed so if i was that pissed i prob woudnt have cared bout the camera.

amazing that they can see how to do all the layers of colors.

yea at the shop we have people that airbrush that crap but i mean cmon like spraycanin dat kind of crap is amazing.

i've seen this done in person at the jersey beach on the boardwalk. its pretty amazing. the guys i watched went through so much paper because they would wipe the paint with paper to get certain effects.

i want to see him do that with enough force to actually do something

yea i since the harder u throw punches the slower ur gona swing i was thinkin bout that too.

yea i since the harder u throw punches the slower ur gona swing i was thinkin bout that too.

well more like the longer its going to take between hits, although i've seen a scrawny little black belt guy put out some punches that swung a 200lb bag all over the place and do them in a 2 or 3 hit combo

well more like the longer its going to take between hits, although i've seen a scrawny little black belt guy put out some punches that swung a 200lb bag all over the place and do them in a 2 or 3 hit combo

do u have a vid of that or did u see it somewere.

do u have a vid of that or did u see it somewere.

at school 2 years ago, some kid in the karate club. all of us were standing around him and when they told us the bag was 200lb we were all like omg. our sensei was even scarier. he had a full on beer gut, and he could hit just as hard and fast as the little guy, i've never seen a big guy like that move so well.

at school 2 years ago, some kid in the karate club. all of us were standing around him and when they told us the bag was 200lb we were all like omg. our sensei was even scarier. he had a full on beer gut, and he could hit just as hard and fast as the little guy, i've never seen a big guy like that move so well.

lol damn

Archived