shaved door handles

jessica_sol

I go away for a couple days and the place goes to hell.....

Jessica, not a fan of shaved door handles or lambos. But it's your car, and your style, so go for it. But always go for quality, don't skimp on the parts or it'll come back and bite you.

I am, however, a big fan of your interior. That's some very good work.

One last thing....

Pics are mandatory as the process moves along.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I go away for a couple days and the place goes to hell.....

Jessica, not a fan of shaved door handles or lambos. But it's your car, and your style, so go for it. But always go for quality, don't skimp on the parts or it'll come back and bite you.

I am, however, a big fan of your interior. That's some very good work.

One last thing....

Pics are mandatory as the process moves along.

skimping on parts is out of the question. i would NEVER cheap out. I'm all for quality and brand name of course!

Pics are updated regularly on my car domain with new progress

S'ok. At least if I WERE to put a wing on it, it'd be justifiable. There's NOTHING you can say about that garbage ass kit you've got. Your car may catch more looks than mine, but it least it doesn't leave onlookers thinking "that poor Honda!"

LADIES!!!!

Quit arguing about who has the biggest vagina...

lol

STFU KEISHA, NO ONE ASKED YOU.

Better yet..why did spell check recognize " keisha ".. LOL.

man wtf is your problem with my kit or with me? I like it, I think it looks good, you can stick your thoughts up your ass because I certainly couldn't give a fk about what you gotta say about my car. Ok it isn't to your tastes, get over it. Pretty much everyone I've had comments off who have seen the car in person have liked it, so meh, fk it.

And LOL you think it would be justifiable to put on your truck? Ha. Yeah, of course it would be. Just keep thinking that.

Did I say I was going to? No, sure didn't. Sorry. Bummer. Though, the fact that my truck is actually RWD..and can actually UTILIZE the downforce a wing such as yours would actually give permitted EITHER of our vehicles were fast enough..

N E WHO.

Did I at one point ever say that my big wing gives me a shed load of downforce? No I didn't, I know it doesn't do crap, I've stated enough times its just for looks (and yeah I couldn't give a fk if you think it looks crap before you come back with some remark about it). And yeah I guessed that you weren't actually going to put it on your ford.

It could actually help a bit with drag... I know the OEM spoiler helps diminish turbulence behind the car, which helps fuel economy a tiny bit. It doesn't do much, but it's not entirely useless. Yours could be useless or make it worse, but it could also make it better. Granted, any way you look at it the effect is probably minimal.

Archived