Graveyard/Gap Photoshoot

5 is probably my fave photo out of them, and that Audi is gorgeous. Shame about the kit on the sol, gotta say that front bumper is hideous. Nice location for photos.

PotKettle_small.jpg

wut?

ben is saying that this is a case of "The kettle calling the pot black" or however its said. basically he meant you have no room to talk since you have a kitted sol as well, even though your front bumper looks good, not mangled and ugly like mine hah.

ahh ok, i thought it was something along those lines...

Yeah I know your sol and mine are pretty similar, I've just never been a fan of that kit though, too many holes n too messily designed. It just looks kinda odd. Sorry dude I don't mean to be ripping in to your sol! Just my opinion... Though I'd say get it slammed n it'll look hell of a lot nicer.

yeah i know hah, ive been broke lately and havnt had the time to fix stuff, but im getting a new car soon and ill prolly be selling the sol.

Archived