Lookin for rims

so im lookin for some rims, for my accord any suggestions. I cant really buy expensive ones but if u guys have some lyin around or know a great place to go to lemme know plz.

didn't you post about wanting to sell/trade said accord?

it'd help if you:

posted pictures

let us know what styles of wheels you like

so im lookin for some rims, for my accord any suggestions. I cant really buy expensive ones but if u guys have some lyin around or know a great place to go to lemme know plz.

I got some for yah!

haha

you live in roanoke... i can meet you in winchester if your up for it! the wheels need tires but feel free to make and offer!

didn't you post about wanting to sell/trade said accord?

it'd help if you:

posted pictures

let us know what styles of wheels you like

mmk i will prob today ive been workin on cleanin it up and stuff.

Here, I think all of these are similar styles, that are all cheaper and smaller. The Motegi 4 and Wedsports are my favs out of the group, but they only come in 15", and I dunno if you like em bigger. The wheels in my signature are 15" if you need a pic for reference.

Enkei

Enkei 2

Motegi

Motegi 2

Motegi 3

Motegi 4

OZ

Wedsport

Here, I think all of these are similar styles, that are all cheaper and smaller. I recommend the Motegi 4 (Tracklight). They look good and are light as hell and are a very good price right now. Only thing is they are 15", and I dunno if you like em bigger. The wheels in my signature are 15" if you need a pic for reference.

Enkei

Enkei 2

Motegi

Motegi 2

Motegi 3

Motegi 4

OZ

Wedsport

hell yea appreciate it.

cheap good reliable tire is the Kumho Ecsta AST at tirerack.com for like 50 bucks each.

get them shipped for 188 for a set right now.

damn hell yea are they like low profile.

http://wheelstudio.com/catalog/product_inf...d7a37f859fce081

on these they have a neon lip. I am not interested in buying those but does it change color or something or does it just have that rainbow thing. I wouldnt mind it if it was a solid color, if any1 knos any rims like that please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
Why don't you just buy black rims...save yourself the trouble of painting.

Well because I am at a shop everyday and I can do it For free and woudnt really be able to find those kinds of rims for fat price.

..Red rims cost the same as silver rims that cost the same as black rims that cost the same as gold rims.

Just depends on what style of what brand of wheel you get.

Archived