Some pics of my DA!

I decided to take some pics of my car today. ...The cheezy enkies will be swapped out with some red 15s with a thick polished lip, hopefully soon! i thought i needed to add some brightness to it. Anyway its a big work in progress but let me know what you think so far... sorry its soooo dirty. haha

tegmain.jpg

tegback.jpg

tegengine.jpg

tegdash.jpg

teginterior.jpg

(the honda tuning mag was sitting in the back seat) haha!

Those wheels look much better on your teg then they do on my sedan. Yours were 17's, right? Mine were only 15's so maybe that's the difference...

Those wheels look much better on your teg then they do on my sedan. Yours were 17's, right? Mine were only 15's so maybe that's the difference...

mine are 16s actually. however im thinkin i might go down to 15s with a lip soon. my tires cut on my fender a little bit if i take a turn too hard. im thinkin if i get a smaller wheel size and different tire size i can avoid this. ...or cut the inside of my fender out??

Yea I was gonna say 16. My 17s were def bigger than that, but my 15s are also def smaller.

They look fairly well proportioned. What are you dropped on?

Tokico illumina shocks and Ground Control coil-overs sleeves... eventually i want to switch to full coil-overs tho.

and yeah nate, i think im going to go for some wheels much like yours but dark red!

...sidenote i bought a DC Sport header today for 36 bucks! baaaaahaha ...hopefully it fits

Tokico illumina shocks and Ground Control coil-overs sleeves... eventually i want to switch to full coil-overs tho.

and yeah nate, i think im going to go for some wheels much like yours but dark red!

:thumbsup: That should look pretty good....kind of funny since I"m trading my wheels off soon.

car looks awesome man, the interior is in GREAT condition

im not a huge fan of the enkie's but they dont look too bad

who did your exhaust? is it a catback or a axle back? i want mine cocked to the side like that but positioned up a little as well

who did your exhaust? is it a catback or a axle back? i want mine cocked to the side like that but positioned up a little as well

Some local guy did my exhaust. I told him thats exactly what i wanted was for it to be tilted up, but because of the way the spare tire pan is he couldnt do that. the muffle is as far up as it will go due to that. ...and if he were to drop the back of the muffle down to tilt the front up i would bottom out on it cause the car sits so dang low.

ive changed the exhaust a few times. since the engine was from a 2000 ls the exhaust was too, and it exited on the right side instead of the left like a typical DA. thats how i got it to be cocked on an angle, because i wanted the tip to go out where the DA cut-out was. so he ran from right to left

...he charged me 20 bucks for labor. hes cheap and does good work!

It's called taking the Axleback of a Civic N1 and having it piped to the cat by a shop.

not a fan of the wheels but i love tan interior integras.. so sick.

good job! :thumbup:

thanks guys,

i had another red DA (use to be my sig) and it had all black interior and dash, and i was thinking about swapping the tan for the black but i think the tan gives it a nice touch!

i think those in 16's would look awesome.. i dont think because youre rubbing is due to wheel size. what size tire are you running?

i think a xxx/35/16 would look awesome on those wheels, im not too sure on the width of the tire you have or want..

im getting 205/30/16 or 205/35/16's for my slips with a 3 inch front and about 2.5 to 2.7 rear drop, lets just hope i dont run into the same issues you have right now, lol

Archived