thinking about getting a new car

hiemsnox

so i have been thinking over the past few days and im really starting to lean towards selling my del sol and buying a subaru wrx....cause sometime i wouldnt mind being able to take more that just one friend in my car and having the AWD would be really nice during our ohio winters.

what do u guys thing... im looking at possibly a 2002 in the electric blue.

Not sure I'd consider that an upgrade, per se... More lateral than upwards.:devil: Anyway, all joking aside, if you really need the extra space you could do far worse than a WRX. The 02 ones look pretty good, just make sure you put gold rims on that thing if you manage to get a blue one.:thumbsup: Probably gonna want a sunroof so you can still look up and see the sky. Hope you won't regret getting rid of the Sol.

Testimonial from a WRX owner: http://stuff.silverorange.com/archive/2004/april/2002subaru

that was a great review, thanks man.... and trust me im not wanting to give up my sol but i still got a few months to think about this(mostly to clear up a few debts) but ya just trying to test the waters and see what ppl think.

if i could i would keep the sol and buy the wrx..(i would also love to get the STi model)

so i have been thinking over the past few days and im really starting to lean towards selling my del sol and buying a subaru wrx....cause sometime i wouldnt mind being able to take more that just one friend in my car and having the AWD would be really nice during our ohio winters.

what do u guys thing... im looking at possibly a 2002 in the electric blue.

FAIL *shaking head in disgust* :sleep2:

Talk to Rick and xxscaxx.

Rick has ridden in/driven just about everything (owns an 03 wrx) and Joe has owned a sol and now owns an STi.

Personally I would definitely call that an upgrade just for the fact that sols are 7-8 years older. AWD is definitely a good thing in the winter too.

^^ Depends on where you live at.

I wouldn't do it but my motivations are more toward fun cars that are cheap to operate. Since I was getting 38-42 mpg in the sol going to a subie wouldn't make sense with as much as I have to drive every day.

you guys in ohio suck with not having inspections

i agree with you there, i live in maine and we have the most strict inspection laws i know of. i just recently realized i need to get a stock exaust and a few other things to even pass inspection. hopefully i can find someone who will sticker my car without the stock items and if i get pulled over i can just say i did the work after the sticker was put on. luckily tho its not 96 or newer so i dont need to hook the ODBII up to it alltho i do like ODBII cars a lil more cause some problems are a lil easier to diagnose

Archived