Hello everyone

Old Skool Wagon

I'm Will aka Old Skool. I just joined and I push a '92 Accord Wagon. I just bought it two weeks ago because I always wanted one and

my wifey found it on the board at work for a steal. I'm here looking for ideas on mods (engine swap, wheels, stereo etc.) Holla atcha boi!

Thanks dude. I just got it two weeks ago. I'm only gonna use it as a daily driver to keep the miles down on my other car (which is a gas guzzler). So I'm not gonna do a whole lot to it. I do have to lower it though. Maybe one day it'll be as sweet as that Festiva.

Thanks dude. I just got it two weeks ago. I'm only gonna use it as a daily driver to keep the miles down on my other car (which is a gas guzzler). So I'm not gonna do a whole lot to it. I do have to lower it though. Maybe one day it'll be as sweet as that Festiva.

lol thats not mine, just a random fest. ive only got a sol as of now, and hopefully within a month or a so a 300zx TT

I probably wouldn't do the red wheels. That would draw too much attention when my wife's driving it.

I'll more than likely go with the black center.

CT9A: Got any suggestions for the drop? And 16's instead of 17's? I never really thought of that.

I guess I've gotten used to the 20's on my Magnum. LOL

I'll take that into consideration though.

CT9A: Got any suggestions for the drop? And 16's instead of 17's? I never really thought of that.

I guess I've gotten used to the 20's on my Magnum. LOL

I'll take that into consideration though.

well its to your preferance, im sure you wouldnt want a harsh ride so go with springs instead of coilovers.. it depends on how much money you are willing to spend..

okay maybe 17's over 16's, i just found this picture, but the wheels fit the drop and i dont think you want to go this low, i think this accord is bagged but its freaking beautiful! :drool:

130_0712_08_z%20streetcar_showoff%20honda_accord_wagon.jpg

love the work meister wheels :thumbsup:

EDIT:: okay the picture wouldnt work.. here's the url:: http://images.superstreetonline.com/eventc...ccord_wagon.jpg

Archived