HELLO!

von84

I'm new to the forum and just wanted so say HI to everyone...not really much to me, I just finished my BBA in Accounting and now I'm trying to find a job in a recession, fun!

I drive a Dodge Ram that I wanna lift to the sky.

I hope everyone is having a good night/day...hope to hear back from you all.

-von

my friend, tubbith, says this place is good for the lolz...

i have had many lolz so welcome. what kind of lift on the RAM?

please dont' road queen it out like i see so many people do in my area, its so sad to see a 10" lift with all chrome suspension parts and 20" rims, you know it will never see dirt.

there was a ram like that back home, it was white with some chrome wheels and had a 5+foot lift (i could walk under it and im 6'4) but he went mudding in it all the time. i dont like lifted trucks at all but it didnt look too bad

i honestly haven't decided what I want to do with it yet..I have a cousin of mine that will sell me his 5-spoke chrome 26's for $2,000, or I could go with the lifted truck thing...idk yet...I'd love to hear you guys opinions on this...oh, and thanks for the welcome.

well if you want my honest opinion on what i think should be done to the ram is f*cking slam that sh!t. me and my step dad did that to our old 96 GMC and put 22's on it with a few other things and it looked titts. IMO slam >>>> lifted

unless its a lightning or hardley davidson, slam = fail. it's a truck, use it for what it was meant for. von what year and model is ur ram?

hey my old truck wasnt bad >_<

and it was a work truck so it was ALOT easier sliding heavy stuff in and out of the bed when it was slammed.. ill have to get my mom to find the pictures of it so i can post it in the forums :thumbsup:

my old GMC = sex

i still say slam it damn it :p

You certainly can use a truck that is slammed.

You can't do weiner for off-roading obviously.

I see quad cab duallys hauling 5th-wheel horse trailers in my area all the time. Rednecks put the dual stack style exhausts and super single rear tires on them and they actually look badass.

hey my old truck wasnt bad >_<

and it was a work truck so it was ALOT easier sliding heavy stuff in and out of the bed when it was slammed.. ill have to get my mom to find the pictures of it so i can post it in the forums :thumbsup:

my old GMC = sex

i still say slam it damn it :p

you has a point. i'm just not a fan of the look. there has only been 2 lowered (not slammed) rangers that i liked and they were both pushing 300whp, and i guess s10's can get away with it because they are week offraoders, i hate lowered toyota pickups (other than the x-runner) since those were made to have the snaught kicked out of them on a trail.

alright man, will do.. ill tell my mom to find the pics of it when i took it out on prom. she should have them stashed somewhere in a photoalbum, then just take it to walmart and put it on a SD card (or she could be cheap and take a pic of a pic, LOL)

Archived