Cleaning Rims

okay so i got my rims and whats the best stuff to use on painted rims?

i didnt care too much about my last ones so i just wiped them off lol but i want to take care of these and not accidently scratch them up or something and keep them pretty

and i know theres some good detailers and what not so is there some amazing product that repels brake dust!? it'd be too good to be true i think lol

• 4 weeks later...

well if u go to wal mart or something and go to the car section they have alot of cool things to use and different kind of rag things and stuff to apply the cleaner on.

• 3 weeks later...
Or you just wash them the same way you do your car..seeing as they're painted..like the car, and all.

+1. Unless there is excessive brake dust or grim that won't wash off with regular car soap, then wash them the same as your car.

Do them last after you wash your car.....grab a new wash mitt (or whatever you use) for the wheels and use the same solution. Since your wheels are pretty fresh you shouldn't need anything more than car wash soap diluted like normal.

thankyou guys but seeing as i posted that in feb and ive had the wheel on for idk how long i figured that part out already lol i was mainly curious about a good polish for the lip.. the gold comes clean very easy

thankyou guys but seeing as i posted that in feb and ive had the wheel on for idk how long i figured that part out already lol i was mainly curious about a good polish for the lip.. the gold comes clean very easy

You don't have the white wheels anymore? Man, I guess I've been clicking into all the wrong threads.

Archived