what the fucken hell is going on?

Nancy

first my avatar was taken and now my personal photo.

ive had those up for days and nobody said anything, nobody complained. if anything the members thought it was amusing.

who ever the mod responsible for that, speak the f*ck up. as least tell me or give me a reason why it got removed. deleting it and then not saying anything is the most p*ssy crap ever.

dont IM me, just post it up here. why all of a sudden you decide to remove my sh*t after its been up for so long? fracken turds, every single one of you.

Take it easy Nance they do have Right of admission and deserve respect... I'm a Admin @ my local Forum...i know where you come from but you gotta understand where they come from too!

I know y'all can come to a mutual decision

BTW

i Lubs your Avatar an Personal Pix :)

Take it easy Nance they do have Right of admission and deserve respect... I'm a Admin @ my local Forum...i know where you come from but you gotta understand where they come from too!

I know y'all can come to a mutual decision

BTW

i Lubs your Avatar an Personal Pix :)

its just stupid that they wait this long to take action. they knew about my avatar, its there for whole goddamn forum to see.

you know, this forum is way too small to get all nazi about stupid sh*t.

i dont even care they removed it. just the fact they didnt have the balls to say why, fracken cowards.

I don't think anyone actually removed your avatar (and your sig was never removed either). However, your post regarding the matter drew my attention to your profile pic (which is something people only see when they actually visit your profile), which is inappropriate. Of course, this should come as no surprise to you, thus why I didn't see a need to send you a PM regarding the issue at 1 or 2 AM when it was removed.

Archived