ENDED: 01/09 Photography Contest

CRG7

Please read through this entire post.

Rules

• Submissions may only be made by the actual photographer.*
    All submissions must be received by the last day of the month.
    All submissions must be related to the theme.
    Only three (3) submissions may be made per user.**
    It is recommended that submissions must be recent photographs. Future contests will require that all submitted photographs are taken within a specific timeframe.
    Additional rules may be added at any time, and the current rules may be altered at any time.

* You may not submit photographs that a friend, family member, etc. has taken. It should also go without saying that you cannot submit photographs that you've found on the internet, or from any other source. You have to take the photograph(s) that you submit!

** The first three photographs any one user submits will be the only ones that qualify, so do not post until you're certain you want the photo included in the contest.

January 2009 Contest

Theme: Winter

End Date: Saturday, January 31, 2009 @ 11:59 PM EST. (Submissions following this date and time will not qualify.)

Please keep discussion to a minimum!

Voting will be open to all members, and will take place within 1-3 days following the end of the contest.

Great idea! Just a thought about this, what about use of photoshop/light room/aperture/other image editing program, in the image (by means of enhancing the original photo via contrast, exposure, etc) ? Might want to include a rule about that...

The less post, the better.

Well this is a bit of a challenge, I mostly do people photography. But I'll give it a go.

Nice.... My favorite one so far in here.

I don't know if I'll get around to one for this. Like Kegger, landscapes aren't really my thing. Maybe I can work a winter macro of some kind.

No, it doesn't have to be car related.

Whatever comes to mind when you think of "winter" can be included (it's probably best if people don't have to guess why you think that way though :laugh:). It can be a landscape, someone bundled up in "winter gear", frost on the windows, hot chocolate by a fire, etc, be creative :)

im going snowboarding this weekend with ryan (wbs) up in northern vermont on the canadian border. ill take a pic of him when he faceplants. that should be a winner right there

im going snowboarding this weekend with ryan (wbs) up in northern vermont on the canadian border. ill take a pic of him when he faceplants. that should be a winner right there

Except for the fact that you've already submitted your 3.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived