sound not working on puter

What software would you wanna run that you couldn't run on Mac? (And don't say games, just buy a 360 if you wanna play games). I can't think of much that you would miss out on...and yeah...just run whatever on Boot Camp. And isn't Apple's Boot Camp not an emulator, it's just like running the system as it would be run on a pc?

Ok, does the 360 have the computing power of a high-end PC? Nope. I didn't say what I said in an effort to start a discussion, but I guess Mac fanbois are all alike. Maddox has it right.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant

buy your own computer, so your mom's boyfriend can do whatever he wants to that one without affecting you

+1 for a mac

and yes, kastigir, almost anything that runs on windows can run on a mac. if the exact software isn't available, there's comparable (if not better) software available. of course, newer macs can run windows through boot camp as gary has already covered.

buy your own computer, so your mom's boyfriend can do whatever he wants to that one without affecting you

+1 for a mac

and yes, kastigir, almost anything that runs on windows can run on a mac. if the exact software isn't available, there's comparable (if not better) software available. of course, newer macs can run windows through boot camp as gary has already covered.

If you run Windows on a Mac, you take away *that* which makes macs *better*. (According to the fanbois at least.)

^^haha i just bought it

NOT!!

Plus 360 is good for 5 or so years until the next gen comes out. You don't need to spend $200 on a graphics card, then have it become obsolete the next week.

Archived