sound not working on puter

for some reason my moms bf deleted alot of random sh*t without knowing what it was or what it does, (basicly if he thought if it would make more room on the hard drive he delelted it!), and he deleted the sound driver!, we dont have the cd to reinstall it so what another option to get my sound to work?

re-install your operating system.

you can also google drivers for your particular sound card.

to find out why kind of sound card you have, go to your control panel and check your device manager for what you have under sound

Edited by Rick B.

Buy a Mac!

I find your avatar offensive and I am going to tell! :thumbsup:

J\King!!!! :laugh:

Edited by mpearce1974

Check for a restore point before the idiot deleted everything. Roll back to that point, and hopefully your sound will work again. Keep in mind this will erase EVERY change that has been made to the computer since.

F*ck my mom just started her online courses!, well i downloaded this driver and got the sound to work on like itunes and stuff, but still no sound for the internet

In your device manager, does it say anything about audio device having any problems??

Except for having 1/10th of the available software for Windows. Not hating on Macs at all, but they're nowhere near as supported as Windows based PCs.

Except for the fact you can run Windows on a Mac if you need to :p