My aplpine cd player/head unit wont work.

SLAW011

I have a 93 del sol. For some odd reason, i cant the alpine cd player get it to read the cd. it will take it but then eject it back out. I dont know why it does that. and on my del sol, i cant get any radio stations. Stations that normally come in wont. they only come in if you put your hand on that antenna stub. I was thinking maybe an attenae extender?

sounds to me as if your head unit is just royally messed up. since its old, this is probably a warning sign that its time to buy a new one.

As far as the antenna, its probably the tuner going out in your head unit.

take the head unit out and make sure the antenna wire is plugged into the back of the deck.

as for the cds not reading. take out the head unit, and continuously beat it with a baseball bat.

Get a new. You could probably find a decent CD player at a garage sale, pawn shop, other for under $50. Or buy a new one for no more than a few $100 depending on hot much you want to spend.

take the head unit out and make sure the antenna wire is plugged into the back of the deck.

as for the cds not reading. take out the head unit, and continuously beat it with a baseball bat.

hahahahaha!

Some one has had a vistit from the crack fairy again! >_<

LMFAO! :laugh:

consider buying the one from mike, he wont overcharge you and it shouldnt be too bad :thumbsup:

OOOR new alpine head unit FTMFW!!!

hahahahaha!

LMFAO! :laugh:

consider buying the one from mike, he wont overcharge you and it shouldnt be too bad :thumbsup:

OOOR new alpine head unit FTMFW!!!

I'll be selling it for like $50.00 shipped when I get my new one! :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
I'll be selling it for like $50.00 shipped when I get my new one! :thumbsup:

what brand is the head unit mike? i need one because i have the stupid stock honda tape player >_<

check the anteena wire by taking out the head unit.

that was already stated in a previoud post... smh :sleep2:

Folks,

I have just purcahsed a 2004 Honda ACCORD (V6) Sedan from US recently and this is my first Honda anyway with little experience on some of the audio controls. My Car did not come with the Manuals. I was able to order the owners manuakl and guick guide on the e-bay recently but without the navigation system manual.

My concern is how to make the audio system display on the navigation screen stable as the screen goes off (blank) after few seconds. Only the AC controls stays ( I have not tried the MAP display though as the car is been used outside US).

Any help to make the audio stay on the navigation screen (provided I do not change the screen display) is needed.

Archived