My new seat mounted up

zimmy709

i just fabricated my own mount and used sparco sliders, better than trying to track a company down who actually stocks any del Sol mounts. here it is...

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

sorry i didn't take any pics of the mount... i will get them and post them up soon

Thanks Man. maybe, i always wanted this seat (Roadster) so i thought i would get one and see how i liked it, and if i didn't i would move it to the passenger side and get something with a higher bolster. but i really like it for now. we will see. i will probably either get another one for the other side or something better for the driver side and move it over.

gah! mismatched seats ftl!

it looks nice and so does the wheel but I hate when things do not match.

i'm glad you hate it... lol this is the trial for the seat. If i like it i get another one if i don't i get a different Black sparco with higher bolsters, move this one over, and then they are still mismatched. :thumbsup:

it's far far far from a showcar so i'm not that worried about it. i just wanted something to hold me in a bit tighter in the twisties.

nice choice, sparco ftw :) ..hey i have that turbo timer! lol.

i agree, get a matching passenger seat. i do compliment your trial and error though on the seat, it is a smart move to make sure you like it. when i got my sparco, i went to a place in NJ that is a sparco wholesale distributor, so i was able to sit in a bunch of seats. i actually wanted the sparco evo seats in red, but the guy there talked me out of it and had me set on the torinos.

Archived