Gas omg

hiemsnox

you people? what do you mean you people? we need to have a house meetin' ya'll. i dont feel safe around here

doesn't look like anyone else picked up on the tropic thunder...

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's down to 1.99 a gallon.

There's three gas stations near me. One chinese owned(only accepts cash), one Iranian owned(accepts cash, has highest prices WTF) and one american owned which has cheapest gas..

It's fun watching them duke it out with price wars.

well i never really cared for you

the feeling is mutual, friend :p

:heart:

robert downey jr. was the only reason i watched that movie. he and (surprisingly) tom cruise were the only good parts of the film.

$1.89 as of last night. Woot! :dribble:

Now if us stupid Americans can just manage to not relapse and start purchasing gas guzzlers again, we might have something.

$1.89 as of last night. Woot! :dribble:

Now if us stupid Americans can just manage to not relapse and start purchasing gas guzzlers again, we might have something.

yeah thats not gonna happen. not one bit

Nope, it's up to us and our little Honda 4-bangers to try and keep America's oil use down.:thumbsup:

Dunno about you guys but with the business I'm in.."4-bangers" are insufficient. Gotta have torque, gotta have ass to move the vehicle.

Gotta have a truck for that matter.

Since prices were dropping before the election... well, I guess that could be attributed to Obama winning in the polls leading up to the election... *shrugs* Saudi Arabia is who gets the "blame" for lower prices. Their president promised to up oil production to help us out. I think he was talking with bush when he made that promise so... :laugh:

Archived