Supercharged s2000

0verb00st

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What I have heard about the Sk2's when they are supercharged is that you can't launch them anymore, due to the weak rear axle of the car. If you do say goodbye to about a grand for getting it fixed. Then I also heard that the charger doesn't make it's power until 6 grand, when VTEC kicks in. The numbers in the quarter improved only a little. The best time recorded with a Vortech is a 13.6. Not shabby time but for what you pay for the charger you need a little more than that I think.....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not exactly sure when the power really kicks in, being the it is a centifigul s/c, it won't be putting out a lot of power until you get on it. VTEC doesn't really matter very much, as the s/c is already packing in quite a bit of air. IF you want to compensate for the lag that the s/c has, I would suggest getting an Apex'i VFAC and setting your VTEC engagment at a lower RPM.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Get a boost controller..... See what kind of controller you can get with the sc cause then you can adjust your boost over the whole power band

Pulleys control the amount of boost with a s/c.

Get a boost controller..... See what kind of controller you can get with the sc cause then you can adjust your boost over the whole power band

Let me guess, you've never seen a boost controller for a supercharger? How about a turbo. See, you seem to forget that I sell this stuff..... When's summer vacation over?

Let me guess, you've never seen a boost controller for a supercharger? How about a turbo. See, you seem to forget that I sell this stuff..... When's summer vacation over?

Wow! You sell a controller that swaps the pulleys? You're one of the dumbest people I know.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! You sell a controller that swaps the pulleys? You're one of the dumbest people I know.

:rolleyes:

Yep, yep. That's exactly what I said! Word for word! Maybe I am dumb! fawk! You're the first 15 year old bitch I've met that knows more than me! WOW! Why don't you go work for HKS, Greddy, or better yet APC?! I bet you do motor swaps like nothing. Probably in like an hour! Wow! Man thanks for making me realize how dumb I really am!

I got soooooo OWNED!!! :(

Archived