Recaro Replicas

clio_16v

I'm looking into getting a set of replica recaro seats. I'm not gonna be doing any racing or too much long distance driving, It's purely for cosmetic reasons. I can get them delivered to Ireland for around 450 dollars which isnt bad considering i'd be paying 2 - 3 times that for a set of 2nd hand recaros. If you wouldnt reccommend them, would you know of any place to get cheap black recaros shipped to ireland?

• 1 month later...
I'm looking into getting a set of replica recaro seats. I'm not gonna be doing any racing or too much long distance driving, It's purely for cosmetic reasons. I can get them delivered to Ireland for around 450 dollars which isnt bad considering i'd be paying 2 - 3 times that for a set of 2nd hand recaros. If you wouldnt reccommend them, would you know of any place to get cheap black recaros shipped to ireland?

Anyone?

If you like them, then i say go for it. Its your car, so you should do what you like. I personally will never put a "racing seat" into a street car the rest of my life. My old civic came with true racing buckets, that didnt adjust at all, and it was hell.(of course, i am a big guy, and it took some squeezin to get my fat ass into them)

a seat is an integral part of saftey in an accident. idk ho wi feel about putting a knock off cheap seat in a car...when it comes to safety its either oem or a name brand like a real recaro, sparco, or corbreau

i say DO NOT GET THEM! look around some more for some name brand seats like stated before, of course they cost more but you have to take your life into consideration, buy a cheap seat and save money and possibly have a wreck and get really fu*ked up or possibly die, or save some money buy the right stuff and be good no matter what :thumbsup:

If you like them, then i say go for it. Its your car, so you should do what you like. I personally will never put a "racing seat" into a street car the rest of my life. My old civic came with true racing buckets, that didnt adjust at all, and it was hell.(of course, i am a big guy, and it took some squeezin to get my fat ass into them)

thats why you hated it, should have been reclineable seats, you would have loved them :sleep2:

a seat is an integral part of saftey in an accident. idk ho wi feel about putting a knock off cheap seat in a car...when it comes to safety its either oem or a name brand like a real recaro, sparco, or corbreau

BRIDE FTMFW!

Archived