New meets old

well, i finally finished her up today. my buddy stopped by with my old del sol as well (he bought it from the person i originally sold it to), so i HAD to take some pics. the del sol is filthy and its got some good bangs here and there...sad to see it in that condition :(

my buddy bought a new turbo for it, and re did the exhaust to 2.5 connected to the stock exhaust. dont agree on the stock exhaust as its pretty restrictive but he wanted it to be quiet so.

couple things i noticed on it:

rear quarter panel was hit

bumper was hanging off a little

dirty as hell lol

missing a vent on the interior

interior was dirty

paint was dull

engine compartment was dirty

with a good cleanup it would look probably pretty good, but it was sad to see it in that condition. my friend just got it, and probably is going to just use it as a fun car so i doubt he will be trying to make it look better.

102_2317.jpg

102_2318.jpg

102_2319.jpg

i'll take some pics of my car tomorro with the height adjustment i changed on the coilovers and the engine bay. got too dark by the time i got everything sorted out.

I think your Sol used to always be in Goshen, either that or someone else thought it was a good idea to put the super style wing on their white one :laugh:

Wow....your old del sol looks pretty beat up. Could use some TLC and doesn't help that it's next to your uber nice STI.

haha, yeah true, but i just had to take some pics. with some minor things to it, it could look pretty good again. but i doubt my buddy will do that lol.i mean, he took a can of primer and sprayed it on over the back bumper/quarter panel where it was hit >_<

rick - yeah i know, i am going to the ravspec meet on the 26th. are you goin?

alex - yeah, if i would have taken closer pics of it, you would see what im talking about. i mean, its not TOO bad, but its still a lot worse then when i had it.

Archived