Goodbye Back seats!

C92hatchX

My 1991 honda crx is currently gutted because I am redoing the entire interior including the dash.

The only problem I have is since my carpet was nasty and I took it out the heat comes up thorugh the floor board. I live in Florida and the heat is brutal.

However, I do not mind driving around in a gutted car for a short time.

My 1991 honda crx is currently gutted because I am redoing the entire interior including the dash.

The only problem I have is since my carpet was nasty and I took it out the heat comes up thorugh the floor board. I live in Florida and the heat is brutal.

However, I do not mind driving around in a gutted car for a short time.

Pretty much one of my excuses.

What generally happens..

Honda fan gets their first hatchback..they gut it..become bored of it after a while.. they either

A.) Find all the interior components and go back with said OEM stuff.

B.) Sell gutted hatch to new Honda fan. Buy another complete hatch.

C.) Lay out a good portion of money for some ITR interior, JDM interior or something of that sort.

That's cool Nancy, but it's made from MDF and MDF is some heavy crap. They should have made it out of lightweight aluminum....then it would be worth rocking.

so true but they make a lighter weight version if your cars on a diet.

Congrats. Now you have a 16+ second car that has no interior.

yeah i agree. i dont get the point of gutting your DD unless youre trying to get extremely good gas mileage or its your competition car as well

i hate stripped interiors. unless your trying to break some record and are looking to shave that 1/10ths of a second off, who gives a shat. i'd never strip down my interior, unless it was like a purely drag car that had no need for an interior since only the driver would be in it. but its your car, so if you like it, thats all that matters.

yeah i agree. i dont get the point of gutting your DD unless youre trying to get extremely good gas mileage or its your competition car as well

its just to have fun with it basicly, and now i know how to take out seats and everything, (i know its not hard), but its just to get some learning experience and to do something with the car so its not always the same :thumbsup:

Archived