FS- 1995 Honda Civic CX

Nancy

i decided to sell my 95 cx, ive been using it as a daily. its a great car and very good on gas, i was planning to k-swap it but i ended up selling my k motor. i have too many cars and not enough room, since i moved to downtown s.d., i only have one spot to park in and i have to rent out storage units for my ej6 and this car. there are no panels in the car except for the dash.

interior-

-jdm cluster

-arc shift knob

-itr rear seat

-jdm sir-s front seats- sold

exterior-

-spoom front lip- sold

-spoon mirrors- sold

-spoon ducky- sold

suspension-

-f2 autolife v2- sold

-carbing front and rear strut bars

-function 7 rear lca's

-beaks lower tie bar- sold

-ctr rear sway

-itr front lca's

-gsr brake conversion- sold

wheels-

black racing old school 8-spoke, 14x8, 4x100, +38 offset

motor-

-stock jdm d15b

-dc header

-spoon b-pipe

-rsr exmag axle back

-aem cai- sold

all items marked as sold were replaced with the oem parts. body is clean, no dents, dings, nothing. had it resprayed frost white inside and out about 3 months ago. for those who know me, you know i keep my cars clean so you know youll be getting a good car.

asking price is- $3500

heres the most recent shot i have, ill take some more in the morning

2891863760_33cdd249a1_b.jpg

bump if veiwed please,

nancy :heart:

thanks nate and joe!

nate, your new accord is nice. maybe a h22 or k24 swap in the future?

Nope.....I do have a plan though, but it's something different than you normally see. Supposedly the F22b2 has one of the best flowing heads that honda makes. Also I believe it has Iron Sleeves and fairly low compression. All of this makes it the perfect candidate for boost. Plus, adding a tranny cooler has let quite a few guys hit in the 250whp range with no tranny issues (auto tranny). Add into that the single cam 2.2 liter is very torquey. I saw one guy on 6psi running a tad over 200whp with like 220lb/ft of torque. So, down the road I'd like to rebuild the motor (maybe forged pistons) and boost it to around 250whp/250tq with the auto tranny. Should make for a killer daily driver.

Archived