WOOT

VitalspeedCRX

TactiCool..

Im thinkin im about to build one instead of buying one.. That way i can get it exactly how i want it, without paying the extra price of havin to add on to whatever i buy..

you dont need too much of a scope on a M4/M16/AR15 they only shoot at a max range of 600 meters but max effective range of 400 meters...

did you get it grouped and zero'd to you? my ACOG isnt correctly zero'd to me yet, its a little high and to the right so i just use kentucky windage :ninja:

but it looks BA man :thumbsup:

::EDIT:: i will be buying myself a M4 when i go home on RnR with a bunch of little goodies. ill be getting a green laser, 5x ACOG (have a 2x right now), front pistol grip, ammo pouch holder, and sure fire side mount light :p

i want to get a sniper rifle soon :devil:

you dont need too much of a scope on a M4/M16/AR15 they only shoot at a max range of 600 meters but max effective range of 400 meters...

did you get it grouped and zero'd to you? my ACOG isnt correctly zero'd to me yet, its a little high and to the right so i just use kentucky windage :ninja:

::EDIT:: i will be buying myself a M4 when i go home on RnR with a bunch of little goodies. ill be getting a green laser, 5x ACOG (have a 2x right now), front pistol grip, ammo pouch holder, and sure fire side mount light :p

Thanks

I went to a indoor shooting range and zero'd it in, all my shots were in a nice group and all in the middle @ 50 yards.

The scope is a 6x32 green/red led with adjustable brightness. I got a good deal on it.

I think im done with the mods, only thing im going to get is a better grip (rubber) and maybe a better backstock.

Yeah I want a sniper rifle so bad. I might get a .308 rifle something liek the pic on the bottom.

this is what the scope look like.

bothxu7.png

Its sooooo SEXY!

awnm7.jpg

if youre getting a sniper rifle, then why go with the 5x acog?

id hate to be clearing rooms with an acog scope on my rifle. much rather have a red dot for that, unless i had a laser sight along with the acog. hmmmm.

no im getting a green dot laser, works better with NVGs

and i dont use my acog unless things are kind of far away, i just look above the acog and use my green dot laser that the army issued me :p

Thats what I do. I have my scope on top of my iron sight for upclose targets and red-dot to help. I was going to get a green dot but its no use to me since i dont use NVG. But I might later on since my friend wants to take me on night tactical missions. Using tracer rounds, flares and all that good stuff.

Looks badass man! loving it! Mossberg JIC 12 ga. in the next 6 months, Sig/Sauer P226 in a Sig .357 when I can afford it!

Sig .357

http://www.sigsauer.com/Products/ShowCatal...mp;productid=90

Mossberg 12 ga.

http://mossberg.com/products/default.asp?i...ection=products

(The Mariner version FTW :thumbsup: )

Looks badass man! loving it! Mossberg JIC 12 ga. in the next 6 months, Sig/Sauer P226 in a Sig .357 when I can afford it!

Thanks.

I still havent made up my mind on a handgun yet but im going for a glock still dont know what model, something compact since im getting my CCW next week.

Thanks.

I still havent made up my mind on a handgun yet but im going for a glock still dont know what model, something compact since im getting my CCW next week.

I'm against plastic guns :sleep2:

But that's just me, most people like 'em.

Supposed to be super reliable, just doesn't feel real to me.

Lot cheaper than a Sig, that's for damn sure. lol

well im not a gun guy, but why do you want these military type guns? Do you go hunting with them, or do you just collect them?

They dont recommend hunting with military guns. Sniper rifles/shot guns and .22 rifles are good for hunting game. Each one for its own type of game (rabbits,bear,deer ect)

It's more of a sport and home protection type thing, along with collecting them. They are like tattoo's you just CANT have one.

I dont know why people use shot guns for home protection when you shoot the thing, you fuk up everything in the house lol.

They dont recommend hunting with military guns. Sniper rifles/shot guns and .22 rifles are good for hunting game. Each one for its own type of game (rabbits,bear,deer ect)

It's more of a sport and home protection type thing, along with collecting them. They are like tattoo's you just CANT have one.

I dont know why people use shot guns for home protection when you shoot the thing, you fuk up everything in the house lol.

when it comes to protection, you could just get a big dog.

me, i have only 1 rifle. and its in my dad's safe out in california. a 1908 winchester lever action 30/30

its been passed down through a few generations in my family. someday it will go to my kid, if i ever have one

when it comes to protection, you could just get a big dog.

me, i have only 1 rifle. and its in my dad's safe out in california. a 1908 winchester lever action 30/30

its been passed down through a few generations in my family. someday it will go to my kid, if i ever have one

Yeah a big dog would work but I have a small Yorkie and a big dog would eat it, atleats my girl thinks.lol But we cant have anything bigger then I think 20-30 pounds max. Its always good to know the proper way to handle a gun and safely. You never know when you might need to use one.

Not sure if the news got out to you guys about the 6 year old that got kidnapped were I live (vegas) just type "kidnapped" in google it will be the first thing that shows up. I have no problem killing someone knowing it will save everyone around. If you ever see the people buying guns (Some people just look wacked out of their minds). It will give you a good reason to get your CCW.

i like collecting them and shooting targets, and if i have time going to ranges/competitions to win stuff :p

i remember my first competition was when i was 7 at a turkey shootout, it was my first year ever shooting a shotgun and i went up against guys that had been shooting their whole life, and i won :) my grand-dad tells me that story every thanksgiving when im home, he'll never let me forget that

Archived