Felix has fled to the Subie world

You all should remember felix, the one with the nice 06 jdm odyssey and the 08 civic type r...well hes got a jdm 08 sti now too! frickin love them damn recaros....

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1573709

dont know if he posted this already, but oh well, im at work and i saw it on nasioc. btw, speaking of recaros, leather, and seats, i am most likely picking up a pair of evo 9 mr seats :) yeah, who needs CT9A, not me! lol

That's what I was getting at, wasn't sure about the specifics of how or why, but I knew that a USDM model will not be faster then the JDM model.

True....but I be if you did nothing other than the twinscroll JDM's turbo on the USDM, I bet it would be quicker (I'd assume since I really have no clue).

You all should remember felix, the one with the nice 06 jdm odyssey and the 08 civic type r...well hes got a jdm 08 sti now too! frickin love them damn recaros....

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1573709

dont know if he posted this already, but oh well, im at work and i saw it on nasioc. btw, speaking of recaros, leather, and seats, i am most likely picking up a pair of evo 9 mr seats :)yeah, who needs CT9A, not me! lol

I dont like the new STi's either but i dont like scoobies much at all anyways

hey thats not very nice >_< i cant help it im stuck over here, lol

well i havent heard anything from chris since that topic was brought up a while ago... theyre still up for grabs but i will only sell them when i get my brides, then theyre up for grabs asap!

Archived