VIP style civic

I like the rims on the car but idk looks way to stock. I mean I understand the VIP scene isn't about flashy or anything but idk, is there any performance or anything done to it lol?

That just looks wrong...other than the seats. They should keep their VIP look to the Mercs and Lexus's, or is that Lexi?

I just want to taunt the driver with this photo...

{676F70C6-DEFF-4C96-985B-E8CDBD9984C3}.JPG

JerrodH "I mean I understand the VIP scene isn't about flashy or anything..." Lmao, its the complete opposite isn't it??? As in its all about who's got the biggest chrome rims, the lowest car, the chrome accesories, the interior extra's blah blah blah. It's all about being flashy and showing your money! Just not in the gash ricer way.

Not a good choice of words I guess but I was meaning a pretty clean cut car, no large wings, etc.

VIP is all about gaudy stuff.

However, it's something that the higher end Honda/Acura vehicles as well as Toyota/Nissan/Lexus/Infiniti have been DOMINATING.

I'd do it if I had a car worthy of VIP'ing up. Lol. Nissan Cedric/Gloria would be a prime example. Rare, big body; and bad as hell when done up tastefully.

to me, i like the civic, its different and doesnt look horrible...

if i had money i would like to do a lexus GS300 VIP style, i like the VIP look... makes you look like the mafia lol

I would totally post pictures of VIP cars but not here..not now. Some of the cars you guys mentioned aren't exactly VIP platform cars. However, its okay to fix it up VIP style. There is a history behind it and its usually the yakuza who get their cars done up like that in Japan.

I would totally post pictures of VIP cars but not here..not now. Some of the cars you guys mentioned aren't exactly VIP platform cars. However, its okay to fix it up VIP style. There is a history behind it and its usually the yakuza who get their cars done up like that in Japan.

see i was somewhat right, i said mafia... yakuza is japanese mafia buahahahaha, i still think a GS300 would look sick VIP style... i have a few DVD's with some cars that are done VIP and they are sickly clean!

Archived