Any one here buy from Tirerack.com?

I was very happy with first experience! Perfect condition when they arrived, timely delivery, friendly, and helpful people, came mounted and balanced perfectly! Free mounting and balance, lugs and any spacers that are needed, shipping is very reasonable!

I paid $630.00 for these rims, with nice Kumhos, mounted balanced and delivered to my door! This was the first time I have ever taken a chance on ordering tire and wheel package on-line, and is now the only way I will do it! My usual tire shop wanted $350.00 for the tires mounted and balanced, then wanted $450.00 for comparable rims! I saved $170.00 and could not be happier! :thumbsup: Rims only weigh 12lbs BTW!

HPIM1429.jpg

i bought my fuzions and my brembo rotors from them.. never had a problem

i was going to get tires for the 17s from there too but my friend got an even better deal through the car place he worked at :thumbsup:

I get 10-20% off at my tire shop and they still couldn't beat Tirerack! :thumbsup:

Could've got 10lb rims if you had of gone with some nice Volk Time Attack TE37's. The price is a little bit higher but they're some sweet rims for a honda or any car for that matter.

You know what they say, go big or go home :p

Could've got 10lb rims if you had of gone with some nice Volk Time Attack TE37's. The price is a little bit higher but they're some sweet rims for a honda or any car for that matter.

A little bit higher? Are you smoking crack? He paid 630 for all 4 wheels and tires. The Volks would've run him like 500 each for the wheel alone.

A little bit higher? Are you smoking crack? He paid 630 for all 4 wheels and tires. The Volks would've run him like 500 each for the wheel alone.

You took the words out of my mouth.

LOL NOOB

.....or he could save a couple thousand dollars, go to the gym and lose those 8 lbs, and not look like a dumbass putting huge TE37's on a 91 Civic Hatch that's sitting on stock springs

Yeah I know exactly what they are worth...and yes $1400 is a bit more (plus tires). A little bit is a relative term depending on what you make in a year. Since you couldn't interpret it the first time, it was sarcasm as nobody in their right mind would put $2000 dollars worth of rims on a fairly stock '91 civic.

Yeah I know exactly what they are worth...and yes $1400 is a bit more (plus tires). A little bit is a relative term depending on what you make in a year. Since you couldn't interpret it the first time, it was sarcasm as nobody in their right mind would put $2000 dollars worth of rims on a fairly stock '91 civic.

That's the funny thing about text, the tone is inferred by the reader, not the writer. Perhaps next time you can add a "/sarcasm" to assist the reader.

Archived