trying to revive it :)

Cyote

Dude that must suck. And insurance is not going to cover it?

Hey that pic reminds me of something I am missing... oh wait I know what it is.. It is door handles the number 5,22 in the pic. It sucks not having them and of course I always have a girl in the car so I always gotta get out and open the door... I am lazy. lol

too bad the wreck didnt knock the wing off o:)

haha, that was pretty funny. I have to agree with her on that one as that wing should go.

Nice work so far trying to pull the dent but I would seriously consider finding a del sol in a junkyard and cutting out the rear quarter panel and replacing yours. That one crease you have near the taillight will be nearly impossible to set straight.

Just a suggestion, keep trying otherwise though. Good luck.

I mean they probably have parts just not the ones you are looking for... or just nobody is parting out there car.. Check craigslist.

I know there is a guy in jax parting out his del sol and I might be getting the whole rear disk conversion from him for about 100 bucks plus a new trunk cause that antenna is gay!!

Good luck, man. You look like you've come a long way already. That crease will be next to impossible to get out, but you can go as far as you can and fill in the rest with bondo since it's not load-bearing.

Hit and run. :effyou:

i dont just wreck them.. i fly them through the air :thumbsup:

be happy it wasnt worse though... cause trust me.. not having your car drivable for 2+ months SUCKS

thru the air? wtf did you do girl! :) lol

haha yah....

i got the new tranny and clutch i needed though.. and flywheel.. and found out my timing belt was about to break.. along with every other belt.. and got a new waterpump/themostat.. and other stuff..

that shouldnt take too much more work.. at least it didnt turn out worse :thumbsup:

Archived