I got jacked

Jesterlyone

:rant: Some scumbag hacked my email and because I'm stupid and keep emails I shouldn't :oops: .....accessed my ebay and put up some bogus auctions. Now yahoo won't give me my email back and I have the damn thing so long I have no idea what else this Ahole has access to. :frustrated:

If only I could find him/her/it :chair: :bash:

:rant: Some scumbag hacked my email and because I'm stupid and keep emails I shouldn't :oops: .....accessed my ebay and put up some bogus auctions. Now yahoo won't give me my email back and I have the damn thing so long I have no idea what else this Ahole has access to. :frustrated:

If only I could find him/her/it :chair: :bash:

Wow sorry to hear that! If you find them I'm down, for some vigilante justice! :ninja::mad:

The best part is Yahoo wants me to answer some security question that I can't remember what I typed over ten years ago. So the scum bag gets to keep the email and all my info for as long as he wants as long as he logs in every ninety days to keep the account current. They won't even cancel it.

That sucks dude.. some sh*t like this happened to my sister.. .only it was her purse.. and they had everything... hopefully this guy/girl doesnt/cant get a hold of sh*t. Cuz there is nothing worse than trying to dispute charges on cards and what not that you didnt put on there..

You figure out who it is, and he/she is in the GA area.. let me know.. i can solve some problems..

Longshot but did you try like calling, etc?

I think they don't employ computer literate people because when you call they pull up the same screen that you can pull up to get a forgotten password and ask you the same questions and just imput the answers that you give them. They can't do anything else. It's frustrating the crap out of me.

Archived