Everytime

cmgogo

Its not that bad. It's all yields so traffic should flow fairly smoothly even in the mess that seb linked to.

They have been putting roundabouts in some of the suburban areas here in Columbus, OH and they are excellent. The design creates a general slowdown with a similar effect of a speedbump without any actual stopping. And for the city they are lower maintenance. Once installed there is no electric bills and no repairs.

I would take them over a light any day.

there's nothing wrong with the east coast (except for those in the "deep south" version of it, and jersey). no one would ever miss jersey if it were gone (although some good bands have originated from there).

hey! i like the easy coast.. and i live in SC around woods so i you cant get much more country

i grew up in vegas and this place is really nice compared to it.. its a smaller town and everyone knows eachother(thats good and bad haha).. you always have someone to help you even if they have no idea who you are.. it doesnt take an hour to pull out of a parking lot when traffic is bad cause someone will always stop and wave you out... people will wait on you to get to the door so they can hold it open for you instead of lettin it close when your right there.. and of course theres a lake or beach within a half hour of almost anywhere... mountains like 2 hours away.. and just about everyone treats eachother like family.. you have your buttheads but the nice people out weigh them

example: the guy i sold my old firebird to has been letting me borrow it for like 2-3 weeks now until i get my car back because i didnt have one and he was just restoring it.. and not to mention i had like 3 or 4 other people who would let me use their cars whenever

so yah maybe the north east sucks.. but the south easy isnt that bad.. at least where i live

Archived