springs

drag launch springs? :crazy:

skunk 2 are REALLY stiff, i know that from a friends EK...

eibach are good from what i heard, havent been in a car with eibachs on it... not many people i know have them...

I didn't even know skunk2 made springs LOL i'm so out of the racing scene. I do know that skunk2 coilovers ride like poop. Eibachs ride just like stock. The bad thing about eibachs is if you get the prokit, your rear will look lower than your fronts.

But he's talking about these Eibachs

and these skunk2's

I don't think you're going to find a lot of information here about drag launch springs.Those are specifically for track use, whereas most people here daily drive their vehicles.

It's going to be especially hard to get someone who has experience with both to give you a comparison.

I do, however, have experience with the Eibach pro kit and Eibach pro street-s coilovers.

There's a guy around here that had a 5th gen hatch with 403whp (D series) and he got the Skunk 2 Drag Springs. He said that really helped his launching but basically rode like a covered wagon when he drove it on the roads.

^^^ exactly, dont get the skunks unless you plan on using your car for track use mostly, because youll hate it after about a week

i keep saying it but look into dropzone springs and tokico gas shocks, great ride and nice stance :thumbsup:

If you're wanting a drag setup you need to go with a coilover setup. Period. Stiffen the mess out of them during track visits and soften the shocks up for daily driving purposes. The springs will retain stiffness, but will REALLY work together with adjustable shocks.

^ i was thinking the same thing. get a nice set of coilovers with a dampening system. i didnt have aftermarket struts on my car but the difference in my stock struts/springs to the coilovers was a night and day difference with handling, and especially body roll.

Archived