Time for a new installment of "Cars I See", the thread where you post pics or descriptions of cars you see.

Anything at all. From nice to rice.

We get all sorts at my work, especially tons of vettes...

SSPX0324.jpg

SSPX0323.jpg

There was also a late 60's Camaro SS, black with white stripes, but I didn't get a pic of that.

Owned by some damn teenage bastard that comes a lot, so I'll get a pic at some point.

Feel free to post pics of any "interesting" cars you see. Figured this would be a good way to keep people posting pics, cuz pics are goooood.

Also, not sure if I posted this in the right forum, so mods, feel free to move. Thanx.

GetAttachment.jpg

Random Supra I scene pulling into college parking lot. Pretty nice not my style but its still pretty sweet.

GetAttachment2.jpg

I've scene this BA NSX twice now. Once at the waterpark and now a second time at this tuning shop I've been checking into. Guy was showing me around his shop and the NSX was in the back lot single turbo and the works he said.

Neighbor's sol.

Between all my neighbors we have an Odyssey, an Element, a CRV, 2 Accords, a Civic and a Sol.

SSPX0317.jpg

MAKE THEM TAKE THE FART CANNON OFF!

Neighbor's sol.

Between all my neighbors we have an Odyssey, an Element, a CRV, 2 Accords, a Civic and a Sol.

lol, that's like how my old driveway used to be years ago... i had the crx & sol, my brother had a 90 hatch, my mom had an 00 gsr, sister had a 94 coupe, her bf at the time had a 92-95 hatch, my ex had the s2000. looked like a used honda dealership when everyone was there hanging out :laugh:

where do you work? nice cars

Ice cream shop.

MAKE THEM TAKE THE FART CANNON OFF!

Haha. I've actually never heard it. He always comes and goes when I'm not around.

lol, that's like how my old driveway used to be years ago... i had the crx & sol, my brother had a 90 hatch, my mom had an 00 gsr, sister had a 94 coupe, her bf at the time had a 92-95 hatch, my ex had the s2000. looked like a used honda dealership when everyone was there hanging out :laugh:

LOL, yea I remember you telling us that b4.

Here's the only interesting thing from today that I saw, besides an S2K which I didn't get a pic of.

SSPX0331.jpg

LOL, yea I remember you telling us that b4.

dammit, the memory loss must be catching up with me! my walker is on backorder :( lol

Archived