Fishing & Outdoors pix

Well i figured we should have some pic thread like this as well.

These 3 pix are of the 6#'er I caught this afternoon.( I took pix on phone myself) And in NE Fresh Water this is a big large mouth.

0708081842.jpg

0708081841a.jpg

0708081841.jpg

I know the title says "fishing pix"... but you could have included that it's not catch-and-release :(

Yea but when I fish, it usually is catch and release because it allows them to become monsters. Plus, when they get this big the taste isnt as good as the 2#er's (same deal with lobsters)because there are more toxins in the heavier fish's meat...The ponds that I fish in are the best in MA for large mouth Bass, this has even been stated in some outdoor magazines, like Field & Stream etc.. The state record(around 14-16lbs.) was caught in the ponds I fish in as well.

this is how we do it in ohio....

72-1.jpg

7.2 lb largemouth

Highlandtown lake Ohio valley anglers fishing tournament.

needless to say we won by 12.3 lbs haha

and heres one from lake erie at an flw qualifying event

3.8 lbs.... caught them like this all day long

JC-1.jpg

yea its ironic too, because i live on the cape and ive never been salt water fishing myself.

and solinmysol(josh?) real nice score you sure that wasnt more than 7.2#? looks like it is...

Archived