suspension question?

i have a 93 civic hatch and i found a set of eibach coilovers that i wanted to get, but they said that it was for a 92-95 2 door civic coupe.does anyone know if it will fit on my hatch?they said not shore if it will fit.

dude i need to be 100% shore.i dont want to waste my money.

You also need to better your spelling. They should fit. I can't see suspension components being different from coupe to hatchback.

the only difference between the suspension is if you have some ITr rear trailing arms installed other than that its all the same, on 92-95 civic, and im pretty sure 94-01 tegs- non itr.

i think it's 88-00 civic's and 94-01 integra's use the same suspension parts. i know for a fact ann the 92-95 civic's use the same suspension parts whether its a 2dr, 4dr, or hatch, they have all the same thing.

i emailed them, they said that there not shore if they fit.thats why i posted to try to get some answers.

JESUS f*cking CHRIST...IT'S SURE NOT SHORE.

Archived