i went and saw the truck today and its just about wired up and ready for the track!!!!!!!

im so excited

it looks like hell but the tranny motor rearend brakes and suspension are all brand new. just hasnt visited the body shop yet

truck.jpg

truck1.jpg

truck3.jpg

look at them tires! :thumbsup:

Nice edit! :ninja:

hahahah lmao :laugh: :-

1125027758397_1972_ChevLuv__2_.jpg

Looks to be about the same shape between the both of them. Both Ford Courier AND Chevrolet Luv.

That looks nice, but would be sick if it was tubbed and the ass was lowered, "back wheels tucked"

yah tubbing should come soon.. gotta get the fuel cell in the back again.. it was there but it got taken out for some other adjustments..

the body really isnt that bad it just looks like hell lol.. needs a lot of paint and the bed can use some work

but i need to get the driveshaft and headers/exhaust made and put the seats and harnesses in it and then its going to the track!! then ill put it in the body shop lol

and its a 84 mazda b2000.. basically a courier but not exactly..

but before we start tubbing and all that i def need some different rims anyway with a bit of an offset cause those look huge on it.. but we're going to see how it squats with the suspension setup and all that and start tweaking with stuff

keep in mind i want to drive this on the street

if i dont get pulled for the exhaust.. the intake manifold has no emission controls on it.. its going to have a crazy hood scope.. racing seats with 4 point harnesses.. and a roll cage behind the interior..

yah MAYBE drive it on the street haha

keep in mind i want to drive this on the street

if i dont get pulled for the exhaust.. the intake manifold has no emission controls on it.. its going to have a crazy hood scope.. racing seats with 4 point harnesses.. and a roll cage behind the interior..

yah MAYBE drive it on the street haha

Pro-Stars for track use. Weld's or Bogarts for street use with a DOT approved cheater slick. You'll be fine.

Edit -- Not many carbed vehicles HAVE emission controls on them..:thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Archived