FS: RARE Honda AZ600s. TWO..looking to sell or trade for sol/civic par

avianman

This will probably get removed because my post count is low. Used to have a 1000+ username, but Ill be damned if I remember what it was. Anyway, maybe it will be up for a while and the right person will see it. Great oppertunity at a couple of rare hondas....

I have two Honda AZ600s, both are 1972 models. Both have clear Ohio titles.

First car is a running, daily driver. 598cc engine in this micro car gets upwards of 60 mpg!! The AZ600 was one of the first Hondas EVER imported to the states, and the most desirable! Originally a California car, it has very little rust. Runs very well, as the motor/tranny was rebuilt by the legendary Tim Mings (google the name if you are unfamiliar) less than 2000 miles ago. Starts right up, even on the coldest days. Interior is in excellent shape, with a couple blemishes. Original upholstry is near perfection. Brakes work, heater works. Radio doesn't. No leaks, even on the back hatch! Hood was stolen, so it has a flat black hood on there now from another car. Car was repainted blue, slightly brighter than the original blue. Interior is, of course black. Tires are new. Everything is there, even the roof console! This is a super rare car - estimated fewer than 100 running AZ600 coupes on the road today!

The second car is a non running, but 95%+ complete parts car! Motor turns over by hand, so it isn't frozen. Green in color, this was an Ohio car, so it has a lot of rust. Floor pans are in excellent shape. Being a parts car, Im not going to describe everything wrong with this car. It rolls fairly easily onto a trailer.

The running car has a cracked dashboard (The parts car has a perfect dash), a crappy headliner (The parts car has a near perfect one), non-working speedometer (Parts car has a working one). Some dumba$$ put a little hole for a CB in the roof of the good one. Nothing a little bondo won't fix. Brake fluid needs to be refilled in the good car frequently. Luckily, brake parts are one of the few common parts that can be obtained still. Parts car is believed to have been a 55K car. Parts car has better emblems, but that is an easy switch, too! Excellent seats in the parts car. Don't want to keep the parts car? Swap everything over that you like and then scrap it out! Parts car has a couple grand in parts if you have the patience! You could make big bucks on ebay and have a beautiful AZ600 in the driveway!

Asking $4999 for BOTH cars, or best offer. I will trade plus your cash for a running B16A to swap in my del Sol. (Please keep in mind what a B16 goes for on eBay) Price is negotiable. I need to pay some bills and fix up my del Sol. email me for pics! 30 minutes south of Cleveland, OH, minutes from Akron, OH.

You should be able to search by email to find your old user name. If you can provide us with some information to remember who you are, then we can help you find it.

If this information cannot be found, this will have to be deleted.

Archived