Civic / Integra suspension question

I'm looking to drop my 99 EJ coupe at the moment. I was looking at maybe K Sport coilovers. Only problem is the price. They're the equivilant of about 1600 dollars here! I was offered a second hand set of coilovers from an Integra type r though, Will they fit my coupe? I've seen kits advertised saying "will fit Civics/Integras" does that mean its the same setup on both cars?

When it says civic/integra's it's talking about non-ITR's. ITR suspension won't fit your car unless you do a full conversion and I'm not sure what all that entails.

Does anyone know what this entails?

^ Nancy will answer.

The guy I sold my CRX front end to did the 5-lug conversion on his Integra, said he wouldn't do it again, for what it's worth.

you need to run itr rear lca's for those coilovers. might have a little problem with that as the em1, ej6 rear lca's are longer than itr ones. but you can still try the lca swap but might mess up the natural geometry of your car. itr coilovers in the rear dont have the fork design like the non itr integras do.

heres some function7 lca's, the best aftermarket lcas out right now

this is the itr application, notice the strut mounts into the hole for better rigidity

untitled1-2.jpg

non itr application for common fork design coilovers

untitled-5.jpg

Thanks Nancy. I have a feeling you'll be answering a lot of my Honda queries!

ill help anytime i know the answer. ive had 2 itr's, 2 ej6's and 1 eh2 so i know a little bit.

just so you know, ksports are known to blow now and then. they should sell for like 800 max brand new.

Thanks again. My only problem is that if i wanna buy stuff from america then the shipping will kill me. Good coilovers in Ireland are 1200 dollars plus. I've seen new coilovers for like 650 dollars but shipping would be astronomical!

Archived