Marble paint

so i went and looked at my friends bike hes painting and hes doin the marble type stuff on it.. i helped with the last side piece.. its not to hard and i think its kinda fun to do.. and it looks bad ass.. i'll get a pic of the bike like tomorrow if i can

i was just wonderin what yall think of it cause i was thinkin about doin the bike i get black/purple marblely with stars

so i went and looked at my friends bike hes painting and hes doin the marble type stuff on it.. i helped with the last side piece.. its not to hard and i think its kinda fun to do.. and it looks bad ass.. i'll get a pic of the bike like tomorrow if i can

i was just wonderin what yall think of it cause i was thinkin about doin the bike i get black/purple marblely with stars

I will look forward to seeing pics! Sounds cool! You are the one with the white starry sol are you not?

nope, painting is not hard work with the proper equipment and space. wet sanding is lame, though.

i personally vote no, but i won't have to rock it so it's not my call.

Marble looking paint is pretty easy for a good painter. It just involves a couple different coats and some saran (sp?) wrap. I vote no, but like Ashley said, we're not the ones that have to drive the marble auto.

Archived