Anybody...

Lol the full race kit alone is probably almost a third of what your asking. It's EASILY cheaper than the actual build cost.

Yeah, that is what I am getting at. A brand new Full-Race Stage 3 GT kit is easily $4200. I could unload it for $3500 alone, no problem, but then I am stuck with a motor setup for it. Then factor in the 2.0L block, sleeves, pistons, rods, boost controller, camshafts, VTEC head, ECU with a street tune for it, and more little things that add up. Not completely sure I want to sell it, but part of me is getting out of the game, hard.

It is a lot of money to shell out at one time, but when you think about it, it is a deal and a half. Plus, you know the motor runs amazing. You know it would still be in the car and still be driven, had it not been for Bambi. One of these days I am going to price it all out.

GS-R Transmission ~$500

Si Head ~$500

Sleeved LS 2.0L Block ~1000 (if not more)

Full-Race Stage 3 GT Kit ~4200

Right there you are looking at over $6000.

I've always wanted a boosted B18. Unfortunately I have neither the funds, nor a shell to stick it in. Good luck with the sale Rob.

One question though.

Skunk2 Shift Knob - $Best Offer

Got the thread measurements for this?

Also

Rota Slipstreams 15x6.5 Wheels With Tire - $500

All 4 with tread? Color? How much tread left?

They are probably 4/32, not a lot of tread, but the wheels are minty. The shift knob, I have no idea, Honda threads.

Color of wheels? Am I to assume white?

They are black, the flat black style like Spoon. I actually think they may be the Speedy wheels. Yeah, what are you up to these days? Who you chill with?

Got a pic?

They are black, the flat black style like Spoon. I actually think they may be the Speedy wheels. Yeah, what are you up to these days? Who you chill with?

Eh work, school for another week, lots of hockey, parties, etc...

I chill with mah gf, matt, sam, joe, jeff, eric, ben, etc....pretty much the same crowd, different gf.

You?

Somebody has got to want this. Or somebody has to know somebody who wants this. Or somebody has to know somebody that knows somebody who wants this. Shall I continue or do you get the point? Totally out of the scene now, my friend's Civic just got jacked the other night, which was rolling on the Slipstreams that I own, so I am just really not in the mood anymore. Part two of "f*ck thieves" for me.

Ouch. Theives need a good pounding in the behind by a big black guy named Shaniqua while picking up the soap.

I think I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who wants to buy.

Just gotta find out who that is. >_<

Where else do you have this posted FS? Get it in your local paper or something.

Honda-Tech. I may just part out the turbo stuff, I've already gotten more then enough offers. Probably sell the complete turbo stuff for $3500, sell the 9.0:1 pistons, go 12.0:1 pistons, and do an all motor 2.0L build.

Selling just the turbo components now. Most likely going to do a 2.0L all motor daily driver, aim for like 200fwhp and a R6.

SPECIFICATIONS (NEW PRICE)

Full-Race No A/C Ram Horn Manifold With VBand ($1000)

Stainless Steel Lines ($NA)

Garrett GT35R 0.80 A/R Turbo ($1600)

Full-Race 3.0" Down Pipe ($330)

TiAL 44mm Wastegate ($530)

Custom Dumptube ($NA)

Custom Charge Piping ($NA)

Spearco 20.0 x 8.0 x 3.5" Front Mount Intercooler

Greddy Type-S Blow Off Valve

AEM Fuel Rail ($190)

RC 880cc Fuel Injectors ($400)

P28 ECU Mildly Tuned ($NA)

3 BAR TPS Sensor